Scheduling an Exam on Campus
It is the student's responsibility to schedule their exam on-campus in a timely manner. Testing Services does not allow same day walk-ins. Appointment times must be made at least 24 hours in advance of requested testing time.
Testing Center Rules
- Students must present a clear photo ID at check-in.
- Only items approved by the instructor are allowed in the Testing Lab. Lockers are provided to store personal belonging.
- No electronic devices, other than approved calculators, are allowed in the Lab. This includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, personal fitness trackers, usb drives, and tablets.
- Students are not allowed to access webpages other than their exam.
- The Testing Lab is under 24-hour digital surveillance and computer use is monitored.
- Disruptive behavior is not tolerated.
- Children are not allowed in Morris Library unsupervised.
How to Schedule Extended Campus Exam on Campus
- Testing Services offers on testing for Extended Campus Students. Our hours for Extended Campus Exams are Tuesday through Friday 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- All exams scheduled must be finished by 4:00 p.m. The office is open until 4:30 p.m..
- Exams must be scheduled at least 24 Hours in advanced. We do not accept same day walk-ins.
- If you can't make it to your scheduled appointment, please reschedule or cancel it.
- All exams are scheduled through the Testing Services online reservation system.
- Please schedule your appointment by CLICKING HERE.
How to Reschedule Your Exam
- To reschedule your exam, you will first need to log into your registerblast account by clicking on this link.
- You will then need to follow the directions for rescheduling the exam. The link to the directions will be found on the right hand side labeled "How to Reschedule" .
- Please call or email Testing Services if you have any problems trying to reschedule. 618.453.6003 or email@example.com.