Scheduling an Exam on Campus
It is the student's responsibility to schedule their exam on-campus in a timely manner. Testing Services does not allow same day walk-ins. Appointment times must be made at least 24 hours in advance of requested testing time.
Testing Center Rules
- Students must present a clear photo ID at check-in. Student's whose Student ID is distorted or whose photo cannot be seen clearly will not be admitted into the Testing Lab.
- Only items approved by the instructor are allowed in the Testing Lab. Lockers are provided to store personal belongings.
- No electronic devices, other than approved calculators, are allowed in the Lab. This includes, but is not limited to, cell phones, personal fitness trackers, usb drives, and tablets.
- Outer clothing such as jackets, hoods, hats (unless for religious reasons), are not allowed in the Testing Lab. We will ask you to remove hoodies, jackets and hats when entering the Testing Lab.
- Students are not allowed to access webpages other than their exam.
- The Testing Lab is under 24-hour digital surveillance and computer use is monitored.
- Disruptive behavior is not tolerated. Students who cannot comply with Testing Services' policies will be asked to leave until they are able to do so.
- Children are not allowed in Morris Library unsupervised.
How to Schedule Extended Campus Exam on Campus
- Testing Services offers on testing for Extended Campus Students. Our hours for Extended Campus Exams are Tuesday through Friday 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- All exams scheduled must be finished by 4:00 p.m. The office is open until 4:30 p.m..
- Exams must be scheduled at least 24 Hours in advanced. We do not accept same day walk-ins.
- If you can't make it to your scheduled appointment, please reschedule or cancel it.
- All exams are scheduled through the Testing Services online reservation system.
- Please schedule your appointment by CLICKING HERE.
How to Reschedule Your Exam
- To reschedule your exam, you will first need to log into your registerblast account by clicking on this link.
- You will then need to follow the directions for rescheduling the exam. The link to the directions will be found on the right hand side labeled "How to Reschedule" .
- Please call or email Testing Services if you have any problems trying to reschedule. 618.453.6003 or email@example.com.