Looking for a Proctor?
Southern Illinois University's Testing Services offers proctoring services to test-takers from other universities or organizations as a community service .Our policies and staff uphold the integrity of the testing process by adhering to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines. We are also a participant in the National College Testing Association's Consortium of College Testing Centers.
We offer a flat-rate fee of 25.50 for all exams under 3 hours. If you have more than 3 exams to take during the semester, we will work with you and charge a semester rate instead.
Our hours are Tuesday-Friday, from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. We usually do not give exams on Mondays, evening or weekends, but we may be able to make arrangements for alternative times with advanced notice.
To make an appointment:
- Go to our Exam Registration page.
- Choose "exam from another University/School"
- Choose "correspondence exam"
- Please fill out all the fields and include the dates and times you are able to take your exam.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you need to speak to us about alternative days and times other than listed above.