On Your Test Day
What you should know when you come to Testing Services:
You MUST have the correct type of identification to take your test:
- 1 form of state or federally issued ID (Driver’s license, passport, military identification) What must be visible: your photo, a signature, and an expiration date
- For CLEP, one form of government ID that includes a photo and signature.
- A school ID is acceptable for Extended Campus exams providing we are able to recognize you in your photo. ID's with unclear photos will not be accepted.
- For TOEFL, Your passport if you are testing outside your country of citizenship. Otherwise, any other form of State or federally issued ID.
Items not Allowed in the Testing Center:
- You CANNOT bring a cell phone with you. Cell phones are prohibited in the test center. Lockers are provided for personal items. If you are found with a cell phone or any other electronic device in the test center, even during a break, you will be dismissed, your test scores will be canceled, and you will not receive a refund.
- You will not be able to access food or drinks during your test. If you are taking two tests on the same day, you can have a drink or snacks in between tests.
- You do not need to bring writing utensils or scratch paper—these items will be provided to you by Testing Services staff.
MAPS and Contact Information:
If you need directions to Morris Library, this link provides a map and directions to each building. There is also parking information at this link. There are metered parking spaces available in the parking lots in front of and behind Morris Library, .25 cents for every half-hour. Plan accordingly.
The official address of Testing Services (for GPS info):
605 Agriculture Drive
Carbondale, IL 62901
Testing Services can be reached at 618.453.6003 for further information.